The circulation of counterfeit drugs is a genuine danger for the safety of patients. To fight against this threat, many countries have developed – or are in the process ...Read more
- Subject Matter Experts who combine scientific and supply chain knowledge
- Continuous improvement and mastering excellence embedded in our culture
- Medical Devices & Diagnostics multidisciplinary team
- Fast Launch To Excellence tailored solution for startups and scale-ups
The Life Sciences landscape is transforming faster than ever. Implementing new digital technologies, agile methods and creating transparency make your Supply Chain resilient against unplanned disruptions
of companies with high-performing supply chains achieve revenue growth above average
of companies say SCM gives them a competitive edge
global revenue in Pharmaceuticals, increasing 3 to 6% YOY
Digital-age technologies, new consumer preferences and changing business strategies are putting a lot of pressure on today’s Supply Chain, making operational excellence ever more important in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and MedTech industry. By gaining a deep understanding of your needs, Modis Life Sciences can help you improve your processes in an agile and cost-effective way, applying our proven methodologies Fast Track To Value (FT2V) and Fast Launch To Excellence (FL2E) and experts’ industry know-how.
Thanks to the excellent support from Modis Life Sciences, we could efficiently introduce new business capabilities and have made an important leap forward to reach our strategic objectives.
Sarah Baudenelle, Life Cycle & Operations Lead at Biocartis
Agile, value-driven E2E Supply Chain Management
- Our highly qualified team of Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts combine Scientific and Supply Chain knowledge and apply Process Excellence in all deliverables.
- At Modis Life Sciences we have mature E2E all-round services funneled into the Fast Launch To Excellence solution, with a special focus on Medical Devices and Diagnostics for startups and scale-ups
Strategic advisory and implementation
- Our team performs a strategic scan, identifying value drivers and hurdles. Then, we shape tangible feasible plans tailored to your needs and strategic vision. We guarantee flawless execution during the deployment phase paving the way towards achieving your strategic goals.
- We embed a lean mindset into your manufacturing environment through value stream mapping and line efficiency, and facilitate operational excellence by managing your Industry 4.0 related projects, while staying compliant with GxP regulations.
- Agile transformation in domains such as delisting and divestment, tech transfer and portfolio management. We also help you identify outsourcing opportunities (TPM,CM) and walk you through the end-to-end decision-making process – from roadmap to results realized.
- Digital identification and traceability (DI & T), we provide end-to-end digital capabilities to enable connectivity across your supply chain in a compliant, effective, and efficient way. By bridging the physical to your digital supply chain, we deliver value, develop and leverage your digital capabilities to engage with your customers. Our vigorous project management turns every project into a true success.
Thanks to the Project Manager from Modis Life Sciences we were able to connect and test successfully with the 30 National Databases in Europe. This involved stakeholder management across 30 markets and several functional departments (IT, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, ...). To implement this innovative process against a strict due date, without direct authority, required a great deal of interpersonal and change management skills through a diversity of cultures and additionally the ability to understand a high conceptual complexity. The project manager from Modis Life Sciences was excelling in all of this and I especially appreciated the very crisp and clear communication, both verbally as written.