- We have expertise throughout a very extensive network in the sector.
- Our collaboration will allow you to have access to the know-how and expertise of Modis Life Sciences’ recruiters.
- We’re professionals with the right expertise to guarantee continuity in your projects.
Project nursing is a bespoke innovative HR solution within the healthcare sector
qualified nursing consultants
concrete projects carried out in hospitals, nursing homes, pharmaceutical industry and occupational medicine throughout Belgium
Having the right talent is now becoming a big concern for many Life Sciences organizations, even more in healthcare, which is experiencing a real shortage of nursing profiles. Too often the fieldwork is stalling because of lack of the right resources.
There are several moments where more temporarily professionals are needed to achieve tight deadlines and to support the existing teams. Organizations need a flexible workforce to fit current demands or to adapt to the changing market situation.
At Modis Life Sciences, we recognize that your employees are your most valuable assets and that finding the right candidate for your team in the current market is essential. We are here to find you the ‘gem’, that is to say, the nurse who can quickly integrate into your team and support them in daily work.
- Partnering daily with various professionals in the field: from the hospital but also non-hospital sector as well as candidates with medical and paramedical profiles (nurses, doctors, laboratory technologists, doctors, executive profiles, paramedics, etc.).
- Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the sector and a transparent, trusting collaboration with our partners, we understand your institution and the type of positions you are looking to fill.
Project nursing solution
- To compensate your constant need of nursing resources, we offer this innovative & tailormade concept.
- We provide you our Modis Life Sciences community of experts, qualified & quickly operational nurses, available & flexible, that we have selected & individually trained. Their objective is to support your teams & leave you the opportunity to focus on your main activity: the patient care.
Experienced nurses network
- We constantly & proactively develop our nurses network, thanks to candidate workshops & events, personal references & long term relationships with our employees.