- In-depth knowledge of grant schemes along with strong Life Sciences background
- Tailor-made service offering across the grant life cycle
- Advisory role: we challenge your plans and lift the quality of the proposal
Is your Life Sciences company in need of non-dilutive funding for R&D, investments, training or other business activities? If you’re not aware of the grant opportunities available or lack the resources to track and grasp them, Modis Life Sciences is your skilled partner.
Belgium’s ranking on the European innovation scoreboard
the EU’s Horizon Europe R&D budget for 2021-2027
Horizon 2020 money flowing to Belgium since 2014
Organizations that want to access the right grants for their innovation projects frequently encounter problems:
- Grant landscape: no clear overview of the grant landscape and a lack of knowledge on where and how to start
- One-size-fits-all: recycling of grant applications, irrelevant to critical questions in your organization
- Cost-benefit: no feasibility check resulting in overambition, or demotivation due to low success rates
- Compliance: insufficient attention to reporting dues and cost eligibility once the money is in
- Resource limitations: a lack of dedicated, experienced people to work on the grant application
“Here I wish to highlight the good work that Modis Life Sciences has done for the LANDSOLUTION proposal. Considering the tight timeline as well as the requirements to deliver a good quality proposal in the last round of Horizon 2020, they managed to keep the overview and an eye on dates and deliveries by partners. The colleagues worked as a good team with a very good work division and motivation towards all partners involved. Questions were answered at any time and the target was never lost out of sight. We are very happy to have Modis Life Sciences onboard as a strong partner.
Fabio Terribile - Coordinator of the LANDSOLUTION proposal
Match projects & grants
Navigate the grants maze with our experienced consultants. Through understanding your activities, we direct you in defining a clear scope and advise on possible grants for your ambitions.
Long-shot grants are not worth anyone’s time or effort. Our consultants work with your team to determine your project and business’ readiness to apply for a specific grant and advise on realistic success rates.
Applying for a grant
Do you want an end-to-end grant writing service or an in-depth review? Or are you good with drafting, but need thorough advice on content, style, and layout? Do you need a motivator to coordinate your team? Our consultants work tailormade, but always advise on the best angle to sell your project and emphasize your strengths.
Once you are rewarded a desired grant, we can offer compliancy follow-up with all applicable regulations by consulting on reporting duties.
“Off-the-shelf” or custom developed group or individual trainings on grant application writing or grant (Portfolio) management.