Company: a leading diagnostics company
- Comply with new biobank regulation of Jan 9th, 2018.
- Implement a sustainable quality framework to conduct biobank activities and related practices.
- Register as decentralized hub of an existing biobank.
- Loss of new and existing scientific collaborations if human research doesn’t comply with biobank regulation before May 1st
- Risk of unnecessary costs, inefficient way of working when biobank framework is not properly established.
Project Management services using in-house developed ‘Fast Track To Value’ project methodology (6 process groups):
- Creation of biobank project charter endorsed by SLT (Senior Leadership Team).
- Collection and prioritization of biobanking requirements.
- Translation requirements into deliverables, resource allocation by use of RACI model.
- Development of adaptive timelines.
- Creation of project (sub)plans and performance indicators.
3.EXECUTE PROJECT PLAN
- Coaching the team through the project work.
- Adjustments based on analysis of work performance data.
5.REPORT PROJECT STATUS
- Transparent reporting on project progress towards SLT.
- Creation of project dashboards.
- Final acceptance of project deliverables by client.
- Collection of lessons learned, document archiving.
Results / Added Value:
- Delivery on the business objectives within the set boundaries on scope, time and cost.
- Introduction of a scalable, flexible project management delivery method.
- Proven value and lessons learned for similar projects, such as the implementation of IVDR or ISO13485.