The National Contact Point in Wallonia (NCP Wallonie) and BioWin, in partnership with Modis are organising an interactive session on European research and innovation funding in the health sector.
This virtual event will take place on Wednesday 5 May from 10 am to 12 pm.
This 2-hour event will give you key insights to accessing European funding for health in the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme (2021-2027), the successor of Horizon 2020.
The objective of this morning is twofold:
– To learn about the different programmes and new developments in the field of health;
– To identify the key factors for a successful European grant application.
Participation in this workshop is free of charge* but registration is mandatory.
* This event is only open to R&I/production companies active in Wallonia
• 10:00 – 10.05 : Introduction – NCP Wallonie and BioWin
• 10.05 – 11.05: Presentation of Horizon Europe Calls – NCP Wallonie
o General overview
o Focus on 2 collaborative calls, cluster health (to be confirmed)
o Focus on the EIC accelerator
o Q&A session
• 11.05 – 11.55 : Successful grant writing and grant management – Modis
Tackling common challenges, barriers, and opportunities to successfully apply for and manage EU grants.
o Interactive group discussion.
o Take-home-messages and Q&A
• 11.55 – 12.00: Closing – NCP Wallonie and BioWin
Thank you for your interest and active participation! The organising team remains at your disposal to assist you in your projects.
Your contact persons: